Sponsorship & Exhibition
If you are looking to play a larger role in the military medicine industry in Australia or just want to place your organisation in front of all the leaders of the military medicine community, then there will be no better opportunity that the 2016 AMMA Conference.
Reasons to Sponsor
1. The Delegates – This National Conference will attract over 300 dedicated members of the Australasian Military Medical Association, ranging from the key Military Health personnel, Reservists, Human Factors Specialists, members of the emergency health profession, trauma specialists, Defence Health specialists, Veterans Affairs, and Health professionals with an interest in Defence. If any of these groups are part of your target market, then this conference is one not to be missed!
2. By attending this very important event, you will have the opportunity to network with your key targets in a relaxed yet informative environment. The high quality, interesting program in conjunction with the social program makes this a very important business networking opportunity.
3. Your support of the 2016 AMMA Conference will directly assist the professional development, knowledge transfer and research activities within this very important Association.
4. Through your support of this Conference, you will gain exposure for your organisation and further align your organisation at with the many and varied members of the Australasian Military Medicine Association.
5. The Conference will provide the perfect platform to demonstrate new equipment or to promote new services. The hands-on approach to sales is often the most powerful!
6. Gain valuable knowledge and establish key contacts that will be able to help you build your business after the conclusion of the event.
This competition is run to encourage delegates to visit exhibitors. Together with a prize from the Conference Organising Committee, exhibitors may wish to contribute a prize which will be drawn on Saturday at Afternoon refreshments.
To view the floor plan and book your stand, click here.
For more information on the sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available at the conference, please contact;
P: +61 3 6234 7844